To support physical distancing and reduce the risk of transmission, Refuge Temple has put the following guidelines in place to best serve our congregation’s health and safety. These guidelines are recommendations from our federal, provincial and local governments, which we will observe.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact us.
We strongly encourage all congregants to practice social distancing within building and parking lot. All congregants should maintain 2 meters of physical distance between congregants unless they’re members of the same household or cohort. We ask all families, parents or caregivers to keep children younger than two close and not allow them to wander. Groups should avoid sitting together unless they are from the same household or cohort. We also, encourage all attendees to wear a mask during service.
You should not attend service if you answer yes to any of the following:
- You have travelled internationally in the past 14 days.
- You have a new cough within the last 14 days that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have a new shortness of breath within the last 14 days that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have a new sore throat within the last 14 days that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have had a temperature at or above 100.4° or the sense of having a fever within the last 14 days.
- You’re a member of the vulnerable population identified as being high risk for contracting COVID-19 and or over 65 years of age.
- Within the last 14 days, have you had close contact, without the use of appropriate PPE, with someone who is currently sick with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- *(Note: Close contact is defined as within 6 feet for more than 10 consecutive minutes)